DETROIT METRO AIRPORT SEDAN
Please note: refunds are NOT given to customers who have not canceled their reservations at least 24 hours in advance; leave with another company at the airport; or fail to show up at their meeting location. For waiting times at the airport arrivals, there is a 30-minute waiting time free of charge—any more is subject to hourly waiting time fees. We do not offer Uber pricing—our company’s services and pricing are different than other companies.
For online reservations or verbal agreement to prepay a pickup over the phone, 20% gratuity will be added to the charge unless specified otherwise by the customer.
- If it is an airport pickup from the McNamara Terminal, the chauffeur will meet you in the baggage claim area (lower level 1), near the Coffee Beans shop.
- For the North Terminal, the chauffeur will meet you by the baggage carousels.
- For International Delta Terminal Arrivals, the chauffeur will meet you near the currency exchange.
- Call 800-734-1750 for questions or concerns. Clients should turn on their cell phones upon arrival.
- The chauffeur will wait up to 45 minutes for Domestic Arrivals and up to 1 & 1/2 hour for International Arrivals. The chauffeurs will monitor the flights for any delays or early arrivals. For airport pickups, an additional $10 airport parking fee will be charged. Gratuity of 20% will be added to all reservations.
- For pickups more than 100 miles away, cash will not be accepted. Only credit cards will be used in these cases. Reservations may be made without signatures.
- Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy their own trip interruption insurance. No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. A fee of $700.00 and up to the actual cost, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $225.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use in the vehicles is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines.
- For severe weather conditions, prices are subject to change.
- Reservation Agreement: the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that all rates quoted for services provided by Detroit Metro Airport Cars are estimates only. Final charges assessed upon service completion will be based on the actual service provided. Prices are subject to change with weather and road conditions.
- Cancelation Policy: cancelations in the continental United States require at least a 48-hour notice. There is a 48-hour cancelation notice required for international reservations. For prepaid canceled reservations, a processing fee will apply if canceled before 48 hours. Large reservations or 6+ passengers reservations are nonrefundable. Late cancelations and no-shows will be charged the given rate.
- Exceptions: the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that Detroit Metro Airport Cars is not responsible for personal property left in the vehicles. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that Detroit Metro Airport Cars reserves the rights to assess a minimum fee of $200.00 for any necessary cleaning and/or damage to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear. Detroit Metro Airport Cars shall endeavor to maintain the schedule submitted by its customers, but such is not guaranteed. Detroit Metro Airport Cars is not liable for delays in service, interruptions, or damages caused by acts of God, strikes riots, authorities of law, public enemies, hazards or dangers caused by state of war, quarantine, perils of navigation, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents or breakdowns, or any other condition beyond its control.
- Same terms and conditions apply to all phone reservations and online reservations.
- For any prepaid reservation, over the phone or online, 20% gratuity will be added.
- For canceling reservations, there will be at least a 3.5% procession fee in addition to other fees that may apply. For large reservations or 6+ passengers, there may be a greater fee of 35%.